Lead with Content. Engage with Digital.
In a sea of crowdsourced content and OER, finding the right, high-quality resources continues to be a daunting and time-consuming task. But ask some of the country’s most respected curriculum leaders and classroom teachers what resource they trust most, and they’ll tell you Discovery Education Techbook™.
Standards-based with content that is relevant, dynamic, and carefully vetted, Techbook:
- Is available in math, science, and social studies.
- Saves teachers time with its comprehensive design that includes model lessons, student activities, assessments, and data dashboards embedded at point-of-use.
- Makes differentiation easier through a blend of text and media, different reading levels and languages, and text-to-speech feature.
- Can be used in any technology setting—in one-to-one and one-to-many classrooms.
- Is updated regularly at no additional cost.
Comprehensive and content rich…these relevant, reliable digital textbooks are a welcome addition to classrooms and school districts that value 21st-century learning skills.
School Library Journal
2016 Review of Techbook
Here from our partners in Rock Hill, SC:
Your Primary Source for the Social Studies Classroom.
Social Studies Techbook is a comprehensive, standards-aligned, core curricular resource that uses an inquiry-based approach to enhance literacy and critical thinking skills. Courses in this digital social studies textbook include U.S. History, World History, Civics and Government, and World Geography and Cultures.
Engage Students Like Never Before.
Bring historical events, concepts, and phenomena to life for today’s students with engaging multimedia resources including interactive text, maps, and timelines, plus videos, photos, audio, and hundreds of primary sources.
Easy to Use, Anywhere, Any time.
The streamlined, responsive design provides you with an easy-to-follow, consistent experience, accessible from any device, in any instructional setting.
Question the Past. Understand the Present.
Teachers have access to exclusive videos, multimedia activities, digital text, more than 3,000 primary sources, model lessons, and assessments. With Social Studies Techbook, students learn the content and skills needed to question the past, understand the present, and shape the future.